Saturday, October 17, 2009
Woke up freaking early today!!!Around 7am...then headed towards Lavender together with Daniel to meet the rest. Had our first rehearsal together. Ended around 12 plus and went off to meet Dorothy for Work. I LOVE to work with buddies. Though we work, Fun and Laughter an mini talks are incoported into the timings. Then we also had a chicken curry puff and a packet of Pockey for LUNCH!!! Can u believe it..we survived super well through till 10pm. Finally we packed up and Chiong-ed home...Not to sleep.But to Conference over the phone to tell and update zhaopei all about today that has happened!!! Woohoo... Finally can get to see my grandpa tomorrow. I promised to treat him something nice for tomorrow's breakfast.... I wanna really spent more time with my Ah gong...to make him very very happy. I hope i get more than 24 hours a day.
I AM SUPER DUPER HAPPY. His dark eyes assessed me with some interest... I hope to guessed what is on his mind each time i gazed at him. I am practicing real hard hoping to impress him the next time i see him. :D Hopefully what dorothy says might be true...Placed your bets Zp and dorothy. Hahs. If it true, Dorothy shall continue taking your PomPom while Zp shall get urself Tutu too. Hhas.. I wanna a green tutu.